Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shelbyyyy My Love!

So, one of my BEST friends of all time, Shelby, deserves a blog about her. She just put her mission papers in last week and we are awaiting the call! I'm SUPER excited for her but sad she'll be leaving me for a year and a half! (unless she gets called to the Oakland, CA mission, then I'll pretend to be an investigator and see her lots)

Things I LOVE about Shelby:


- She is the most accepting person I know. No matter what I do, I know I can always tell her and she wont think of me any different! I know I can be myself around her and she wont hate :) Yet she is the best example.


- When Shelby is in a bad mood, you know. And you know to stay away! She wont be mean to you or yell at you, she'll just completely ignore you! It's hilarious and I love it.


- We could sit at home and do nothing but have more memories than if we actually did something. I'm cute....right?? Do we have sand dunes around here? Well you can go to them. Photo shoots are always a must.


- Speaking of photo shoots: Shelby has the MOST pictures of herself than anyone I've ever met. When we lived together she had a picture of her on our refridgerator and people would come over and see it then ask "Who's this? One of your relatives?" and we would say "Nope! Thats our roomie Shelby! She put it there" haha, luckily she's SOOO pretty!


- She will forever be blessed b/c she is a CNA and helps the elderly. She bathes them and changes their diapers and anyone who can do that is DEFINITELY going to heaven!


- She gets excited about everything I want her to be excited about. And I dont even have to tell her to be excited! She truely is happy about things that make me happy and frustrated about things that frustrated me at that...


- She thinks my boyfriends are hot :) and I LOVE it!


- Her family is reallly close and her siblings love her SOOO much. They all go to her for advice and tell her everything. Her parents trust her completely and know they have NOTHING to worry about with Miss Shelb.


- When I couldn't nanny my favorite kids anymore, she took over. I knew they were in good hands and would have ALMOST as much fun with her as they did me :) She's a good nanny!


- We watch the same tv shows and text eachother about them when we're watching them.


Those don't even come close to covering all that I love about Shelby, but we dont have all the time in the world to cover them! I LOVEEEE YOU SHELBALINA!

3 comments:

Shelby Nicole said...

Jennie! :'( I was a wreck of torrent emotions as I read your blog about me! :) Laughing hysterically one second...close to tears the next! i just love you SO much!

PS...its "Do we have sand dunes around here?" "Well, you can go to them..." haha :D

And the bad mood thing...SOOO TRUE! Glad it only took you what, a month of living with me to figure that one out? haha

You forgot to mention how obsessive I am...but ONLY an obsession without ACTION...cuz I get to shy! ;) haha ... IE...Spencer... :D haha

I FORGOT about the picture on the fridge...dang straight its a good thing I look so pretty in that pic (otherwise it wouldn't have been hanging there...YOU KNOW HOW CRITICAL I AM OF MY PICTURES) haha

Finally....Your...I mean OUR boyfriends ARE hot! :)

I love you more than words can say, Miss Jennie Jen Jennikens!!

murdockspencer said...

Thank goodness for good friends! They make life better! Can't wait to see you this week!

Kim said...

Hi Jennie,

I love reading your blog and seeing how things are going with you. When does Shelby get her call? You'll have to follow up and let us know where she is going.

I just got back from my trip. It was very wonderful. I haven't got the pictures onto my computer yet. My sister has them all on hers. We had a great time but I'm glad to be back. I'm all turned around as far as time goes. I slept all day yesterday and have some residual problems from the trip that I hope to be over soon. I keep getting up EARLY! Yesterday I woke up at 4 and today 5am. It is evening in Egypt so I guess it isn't that weird.

Take care. It is so good to hear about your life.

Love,

Kim