Friday, December 12, 2008

Jingle Bell Rock

I LOVE Christmas and the whole holiday season! The lights, the merriment, the shopping, the family...I just love every thing about this time of year! I've been planning my company's Annual Employee Appreciation Dinner (politically correct for "Christmas Party"). Apparently the normal, boring routine is to rent out the Pleasanton Hotel and just have the party there, but NOT WITH ME ON STAFF!! This year we're going to San Francisco on a yacht cruise around the Bay. Its going to be way more fun! Dinner, dancing, prizes, construction workers...what more could you ask for? It's tomorrow and I'm so excited!

Last weekend Ryan and I traveled to good ole Utah to see some friends! It was Ryan's first time and boy oh boy did he like it. HAHA! We toured Salt Lake City a little bit...we visited Laura at the State Capitol and saw the Gateway Mall and downtown Salt Lake (all places I've been, dont worry). We went to see the lights at Temple Square which is always fun!
We went up to Logan also and I showed him Utah State University, all the places I lived there, we saw Anne, and ate at Angies "Where the locals eat" so Ryan is now a Logan Local! Overall, the trip was fun and we'll probably go again. Plans will be different next time, but still fun!


Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Welcome back to the blog Jen-it is good to see you posting! I hope your party went well and I am glad you had a good time here last weekend-good thing you didn't come this weekend, it is SNOWING!!!