Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Aww man! I got tagged!

Rules
1.Link the person(s) who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

Shelby tagged me

My 6 unspectacular quirks:

1. If someone heats something up in the microwave and then takes it out before it beeps...then doesnt clear the timer...I may have a heart attack. I will stop everything I am doing to clear it. I have tried to carry on a conversation but I get distracted and must pause to press the clear button.

2. Everything I own is centered. My bed is centered between the walls, my dresser is centered between the bed and closet, my couch is centered between the door and wall, I sleep in the center of the bed to make it even, I cant even be in the bathroom brushing my teeth if the shower curtain isnt centered! Enough said...

3. I would rather take a silly-faced picture than a smiling one. It makes life more fun!

4. I have potty issues...no I dont pee my pants or anything! But if there is ANY possibility of someone (besides my family and Shannon) hearing me...I have to turn on the faucet in hopes they wont hear me. In college...and Shelby will vouch for me...I would go into my room, lock the bedroom door, turn on the radio, shut the bathroom door, and turn on the sink before I go. Silly, I know.

5. When I teach a lesson, I tend to sing the questions to the class. I never realized I did this until Jessica Veda pointed it out after a Sunday School lesson. Anyonnnnneeee????

6. If I dont know what to say to someone when they approach me, I kick my leg out. Like I'm waving with my leg or something...maybe I'm trying to kick away the awkwardness? No clue, and I cant stop. I think I did it 4 times today that I can remember.

OK! I tag Laura, Anne, Mikey, Amanda, Kim annnnnddd Chantalle!

No comments: