Thursday, September 4, 2008

Love of my life

I know some of you have seen pictures on Mike's blog but for those of you who havent, I need to brag a bit more about my niece Sammie. I love her SOOO much. She is such an angel and whenever I'm having a bad day or upset about something, all I have to do is pop in on her and Chelsea and give some loves. She'll be 10 weeks tomorrow and I cant believe how time is flying by! She is starting to react to us now, givin some smiles and even icky faces when her daddy plays harmonica. Even when she cries I cant help but smile and fall more in love, its so cute! (Then I fix her sorrows of course) She is the wallpaper on my computer at work and everyone here is in awe of how gorgeous she is...

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the picture Jennie. Thanks for posting it. I think she's beginning to look more like Mike all the time.

She is so cute. The photo makes you want to pick her up and run away with her. Then I remember how little sleep you get with newborns and the feeling passes.

First day of school is over for Abbey. She loved it. She's only there for 2.5 hours. She wishes it was longer. One last year of having her close. Then she really will grow up.

Brett and Kimberly said...

She really does look like Mike! Such a cutie pie. That's so fun to have your little niece so close!

P.S. I want to see you.