Thursday, February 12, 2009

4 DAYS AND COUNTING!

Holy cow! I can't believe I'm getting married in 4 days! I'm very glad that we decided to skip the whole "Big Wedding" and avoid the stress. Just planning the trip to Vegas has caused stress! Who's coming, who's staying in what room, what to do for dinner the night before, how will we get to the chapel, how will I wear my hair?!!? The smallest details can make all the difference in the trip...GEEZ!

Tuesday and Wednesday were spent moving in to Ryan's place. OH MAN! I got rid of 3 boxes of clothes, 2 big garbage bags of shoes and I STILL have so many clothes! I hung them up in the closet and I take up 80% (or more) of the closet. Poor Ryan! He said that we'll have to get a 3 bedroom house with walk-in closets for my clothes! "No no, we don't have kids yet, just Jennie's clothes". It's not really THAT bad...Then we spent FOREVER trying to decide how we're gonna arrange the bed with the dressers and night stand...man OH man! Who knew combining our stuff would be so difficult? BUT we also had fun decorating :) A few little changes and this "Bachelor Pad" now feels and looks like HOME! A blanket on the couch, hanging a mirror, hanging a sign, a rug in the kitchen...4 DAYS!!!!!

Be excited with me.

1 comment:

erin said...

i'm excited with you!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!