Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mt. Diablo

This past week, Ryan and I made a little trip up to Mt. Diablo. It took about 15 minutes to get there...that's why I say "little". Ryan is selling one of his cars so he wanted to take some cool pictures. Then we got to enjoy the ride down the mountain around the curves...pretty fast :) Here are some pictures of our journey:

Ryan jumping:Me...jumping:
Bye Bye Baby :(
I took this picture, I know I have skills:
Me and Ryan:
We had a blast! Definitely going to do that again and spend more time up there....we have plans to go up there after the wedding and Ryan will take pictures of me in my wedding dress!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Jennie,

I loved seeing the pictures of you and Ryan. You looked like you had a great time. Ryan loves photography? I see he shoots with Canon. I have Nikon. Bummer. It would have been fun to discuss cameras.

Your dad asked me to take a few pictures at the wedding. I hope that's okay. I need to talk to you. Maybe I'll call you. When is a good time? I've taken portraits at a few weddings. My last one is uploading right now. I have to get some of them on my website.

Let me know what you want. Feel free to call me and we can talk about your expectations. 206.890.6924.

See you soon! We are very excited for you.

Love,

Kim