Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!

Today is Mike's birthday and I miss him being away in the CHP academy! He is the best brother anyone could ask for. He's nice, smart, strong, protective and funny. I dont ever remember him picking on me or beating me up when we were growing up. He's always been such a great example to me. And, recently he became a father and that is so wonderful to see! There is a new spirit about him and when he picks little Sammie up in his arms everyone can tell how much he loves her. I'm so proud of him for working his TAIL off to get into the California Highway Patrol Academy and for sticking with it, even though its the hardest thing he's ever done in his life! I love to hang around him and his wife Chelsea, they are always welcoming and Mike makes the FUNNIEST remarks under his breath.

I love you Mike! Happy Stinkin' Birthday!

1 comment:

Brett and Kimberly said...

Hi Friend! You have a blog! What's your email so I can invite you to mine??