Friday, June 27, 2008

Samantha Rose Barlow


Sammie Rose was born today at 1:12pm! She was a healthy 7 lbs 1 ounce, 21 inches long. I fell in love when I walked into the hospital room today. Here are some pictures (she has the barlow peanut nose but the rest is all Chel!)

Here we are, she ate he whole bottle! I couldnt stop kissing her, such soft baby skinDaddy and SammieMommy and Sammie (Chel is such a champ!)Grandma Barlow and her baby doll
Sammie loves me already! She smirks when I hold her and cries when I give her away...she even waved goodbye to the nurse when she left! SO smart, or maybe coincidence? She does this thing where she only opens her left eye and looks around for a minute before she decides to open the other one :) its adorable!

1 comment:

erin said...

what a sweet little baby!