Sunday, June 15, 2008

My PAPA


Since it's Father's Day and the new thing seems to be writing a blog about the person of the day, here are some things I love about my papa!

1. He will always listen to my boy drama and give his manly advice.
2. DON'T mess with his girls, or else.
3. He is the nicest person to everyone, and will do whatever he can to show his faimly he loves them.
4. He taught me everything I know about softball, cars, and football. (People are still shocked I know what's going on when we watch football)
5. He could take a lemonade stand and turn it into a profitable, multi-location business.
6. He's full of compliments and never hesistates to dish them out to me :)
7. He gives the most amazing hugs in the world.
8. He loves my mom more than anyone or anything in the world and everyone knows it.
9. If you have any questions about ANY car ever made, it's most likely that he can answer it.
10. Ditto on football questions.
11. He is the king of BBQ, seriously...there is a reason I'm such a carnivore.
12. He knows how to save money and spend it wisely. I'm trying to take after him.
13. He tries to be as smart as my mom and is quickly catching up by watching the game show network!
14. He takes very good care of me and when I have a problem he teaches me how to take care of it myself...and if that's not possible, it's DAD to the rescue!
15. He lets me know that he will always love me no matter how big of a brat I am...sometimes he laughs at me when I'm throwing a fit.
16. He listens to my fashion advice and rarely wears socks under his sandals anymore!
17. He sends me random texts throughout the day just to say HI.

Even though my dad is not perfect, he's pretty darn close! He is one of my best friends and I can talk to him about anything.

I LOVE YOU PAPA!

1 comment:

Shelby Nicole said...

Oh I wish I woulda been sweet and smart enough to do one of these on my dad!! :( You're amazing, jennie!