Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Landslide

Job update: I am now doing the jobs of two people! I am still the marketing coordinator but I am also doing the billing. It's a little crazy but I love it because my days fly by from being so busy!

In other news, I have a funny story to tell that I stole from Mikey because he reminded me. This happened a few weeks ago. We were at Mom and Dad's house in Pleasanton for dinner, and it was time for dessert. So as my mom was getting out the utensils and plates for the cake and ice cream, she was standing over by the cabinet asking people of they wanted a bowl, or a dish. My dad didn't hear her over the conversation, so she began to repeat herself over and over again saying, "bowl? Dish? Bowl, Dish? Bowl, Dish? Bowl, Dish." So just repeat that in your head over and over again. What does it sound like? To us it sounded like my mom was standing there saying, "Bull S____!" over and over again.

3 comments:

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Oh hi! Congratulations on the job and that story gets funnier every time I hear it!

Shelby Nicole said...

haha i can TOTALLY replay this image in my mind :) haha I love your fam! Tell them hi for me! :)

Chantalle said...

Haha! Your mom and swearing...she really needs to work on that...:) Just kidding. I can't wait to BE there in a few weeks!!