Saturday, January 10, 2009

7, 8, 9

Here are 7 things that happened in 08 written in 2009!

1. I started this blog! Follow the link to my first words of wisdom.... http://jenniefromtheblog.blogspot.com/2008/02/i-did-it.html

2. I got my first "real" job with benefits and business cards! Construction Testing Services didn't know what they were getting into when they hired me. Best dang Marketing Coordinator out there!
3. I moved out of mom and dad's house and became independent! Got myself some dressers, a bed, bookshelf...it was fun and I know mom and dad were thrilled to have the house to themselves again!

4. My niece Samantha Rose was born June 27th, shes a bundle of joy! Its amazing to watch her grow and learn new things. Babies are amazing.
5. My Ry :) If you wanna hear why timing is EVERYTHING in life and relationships I'll tell you our story. We had a bumpy road but by the end of the year we were (and still are) extremely happy! Never give up on your heart.6. I became my true self. I learned that true happiness is being who you are and want to be. Answering to yourself and no one else. I've always tried to do what I thought others wanted me to do. Im much happier doing what I want! And the best part is that everyone else still loves me!

7. My car started the slow but steady road to death. I have a 99 Mazda Protege. Back in March I got stuck on the side of the freeway 30 minutes from home waiting for Dad to rescue me b/c something was grinding...dont even remember what that was. Then in May I had to have the complete brake system replaced also. Come August the radiator blew and the fuel pump was feeling it wanted to be replaced. Come December, the check engine light wont stay off! A cylinder died, new starter, new alternator, new battery...I'm still driving a loaner car waiting for it to be fixed.

I'm SOOO excited for 2009! There are so many things that will happen that will change our lives. The future is bright :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Jennie,

Your year sounds like it was quite exciting. It is fun to read about how you're doing. You sound very happy and optimistic about the future.

We're doing well. We had a fun Christmas and I am also looking forward to a new year with excitement. Life is wonderful.

Love,

Kim

murdockspencer said...

09 will be a good year. Good times!

Tawana said...

Hey I f*cking loved your blog site...very fun
How do I "follow" you site? I did not see a tab for it

Congrats on your engagement...beeaautifull ring!