Thursday, August 14, 2008

As Requested

So, I have moved to a new apartment...a month ago :) Here are some pictures to help you visualize my comfort!
Our cute little kitchen:
One corner of my room:The other part of my room:Our STYLISH bathroom, compliments to Jackie:And here's Luke, the silliest dog:

I forgot to take a picture of the living room! Its cute too. We have a tv in a big entertainment center with tons of pictures on shelves that are on either side of the tv, a tan-ish couch with a heavy stone coffee table and some plants! I love it, and my roomie Jackie - she's amazing and when you meet her you'll see why!

7 comments:

Chase and Amanda said...

Cute cute!! I love the bathroom!! Enjoy it while you can, cause the men don't want to get ready in a prissy bathroom (trust me)!! Miss ya!

Kim said...

Hi Jen,

I love your apartment. It sounds like you're having so much fun there.

Are you feeling better?

Kim

Chantalle said...

Yay! Very cute. Very girly :)

Jane said...

Very cute, especially with the bed made!!

Anne of Green Barlows said...

It is way cute! I will have to come see it in real life sometime...I am glad that you are in a good place:)

erin said...

holy smokes your apt is cute! mine is.... not so cute. where do you live?

Shelby Nicole said...

Your apartment is SOOO cute!! :) I think my fav part was your bedroom dresser...and a cute lil pic of you and me :) I love you!!